Tuesday House accepts a wide array of donated items, provided they are clean, in good condition, and in good working order, including:
▪ Household items, linens, décor
▪ Kitchen items
▪ Furniture and appliances
▪ Antiques and collectibles
▪ Tools and outdoor items
▪ Clothing, accessories, jewelry
▪ Books, cards, stationery
▪ Toys, games, puzzles
▪ Crafts and fabric
If you are unsure about a donation, please call the Tuesday House at 918-336-9154 for assistance. Merchandise donations are tax deductible. A receipt will be provided upon request.
Donation Drop-off Hours:
▪ Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 AM to Noon
▪ Tuesdays from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Please bring your donations to the west side door of Tuesday House. On Monday and Wednesday mornings, ring door bell to alert volunteers of your presence or to seek assistance.
Scheduling Donation Pick-ups:
To schedule a time for your donations to be picked up, call Tuesday House at 918-336-9154. If we need to reschedule your pick-up due to weather conditions or other extenuating circumstances, you will be notified.
Community volunteer help is essential for the successful operation of Tuesday House. Volunteers are needed Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9:00 AM to noon and Tuesdays from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. There are a variety of volunteer opportunities for all ages, interests, and abilities, including:
▪ Working with other volunteers to pick up donations in the community
▪ Processing and sorting merchandise
▪ Evaluating and pricing merchandise
▪ Stocking, displaying, and staging merchandise
▪ Assisting with sacking and operating a cash register
▪ Monitoring sales floor and assisting customers
If you are interested in applying to help in one or more of these areas, please call Tuesday House at 918-336-9154 for information and application.
Thank you for giving of your time! You are doing more than working at Tuesday House; you are giving a girl a hope and a future.